1. Flip a coin when you need to make a decision, because you’ll realize what you actually want when the coin is in the air.
2. If you’re not sure what to do in any situation, go with what would make a good story (I found this one on Reddit, and I am paraphrasing it terribly.)
3. Say yes more than no.
4. Ask. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. – My “aunt” Sara.
5. Watch “Breaking Bad.”
6. If you work hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen. – Conan O’Brien.
7. You can be jealous of someone or you can be happy for someone. If you’re happy for them, they’ll be nicer to you.
8. Help your friends.
9. But don’t loan them money and expect to get it back.
10. Don’t ever tell someone to “just get over it.” At least not to their face.
11. Don’t smoke. You’ll pay for it later.
12. Eat lots of protein.
13. The more noes you get the better your success story will be.
14. Someday we will all laugh. I don’t know when. – Dave Horwitz.
15. You can become a prisoner in bitterness or you can say I’m going to live my life and be happy – Dr. Phil.
16. The next year is going to go by whether you’re going something about your life or not – Dr. Phil. Come at me.
17. To avoid tangles when you travel, slip your necklace through a drinking straw – Pinterest.
18. Clear nail polish + eye shadow = matte nail polish – Pinterest again.
19. Sometimes you just gotta say, what the fuck. – “Risky Business.”
20. There is no shame in using coupons.
What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten?