1. Let them dictate what’s best for them. You might be a doctor, but they might really love drugs.
2. Don’t say no to anything.
3. Just keep giving him drugs.
4. Spend most of your focus and time away from your patient; instead text and call your girlfriends.
5. If one day you should find your patient dying, yell for the kids to help.
6. Do not call 911.
7. Ask if anyone knows CPR. Do not call 911.
8. Text more girlfriends. Do not call 911.
9. Finally call 911.
10. Lie to the ER doctors who ask you if the pop star took any drugs.
Have you been watching the trial? What are your thoughts on this whole case?