I am a much calmer person lately. Look at how breezy I am! People ask, “How are you so breezy? Can I be breezy?” Yes, yes you can be breezy! BREEZY! Now let’s whisper it: breezy. Here is my how to guide on how to be breezy:
1. Don’t take peoples’ opinions for fact.
2. But be respectful.
3. If someone says something you find ridiculous or don’t agree with, approach the situation with a calm kindness. And then in your head you can just think this:
4. Don’t give a monkey about what other people are doing.
5. I’ve said this before, but other peoples’ success does not hinder your own. It’s got nothing to do with you.
6. Drink fancy cocktails. Guys, don’t be shy about this. You’re missing out.
7. Get some therapy. If you can’t afford therapy, get some friends who are good listeners. If you don’t have friends who are good listeners, try omegle.
8. Drive with the top down on your convertible.
9. If you don’t have a convertible, get someone to push you around in a wagon while you look at the sky.
10. Pace in your backyard.
11. Realize that the small good things in your life are just as important as the big good things.
12. Only compete with yourself.
13. Take portraits with your cat.
14. High five a stranger. If they get mad, run like hell.
16. A good night’s sleep.
Yao Ming image from Jodida Humanidad.